With an average of 15 years experience, our employees make it happen at East Side Machine. Each employee is highly qualified to perform his or her role through ongoing in-house cross training as well as external education and training programs. All of our training programs are supported by management to insure that our employees remain in-sync with technological advances.
Our customers appreciate our honest, straightforward approach towards business. In truth, the only thing they like better than the cost reductions we offer, is the increase they see in their profit margins.
Hard core results produced by quality and service are why our customers trust us with their future. East Side Machine is more than A World Class Supplier…We’re a Satellite Division of our Customer.
As corporations strive to reduce their supplier bases, we understand the need to offer unique and unparalleled services in order to earn their business. Quality, Cost, Delivery, and Service are a given at East Side Machine, and we will provide references attesting to those attributes.
Our CNC turning capabilities feature 11-axis machining and our CNC milling capabilities feature 5-axis machining.
And, what really sets us apart from others is our creativity and innovation. We innovate and create utilizing the best resources in the industry; which translates into offering you unparalleled superior product and value.
Allow us the opportunity to show how you can benefit from East Side Machine.
• 40 years experience in machining/manufacturing
• Committed to Total Quality Management and Lean Manufacturing
• Developed state-of-the-art CNC/CAD/CAM facility
• 15 years experience in machining, sales management and customer service
• Respected member of the local machine tool community
• Dedicated to service excellence and customer relationship management
• Engineering and Systems Developer
• Over 40 years as GM, Master Trainer and respected member of the machining community
• Innovator/developer of process controls
• Member and Certified Judge and competitor of the Kansas City BBQ Society
• Graduate of St. Bonaventure University
• 10 years of machining experience prior to becoming QC Manager
• Respected coach and mentor in the community
• Graduate of SUNY Oswego
• Proficient in all aspect of order entry and customer service
• A friendly voice on the phone and face upon entry